Tuesday, March 28, 2006

"Stinky"

It's official. Grace's first word is "stinky." Not exactly the word I thought I would be writing down in her baby book as the first, but I can't deny it anymore. "Stinky" it is. And, other than "dada," it is the only word that she says clearly right now. But when she says "stinky" it is ADORABLE. She fans out her fat little toes and shoves them into my face (or her daddy's) and laughs. And then says "stinky, stinky." Very cute.

Sure would like to hear mama at some point, but for now I am going to have to settle for "stinky." Not "ball," "book," "duck," "go," or "dog" like the other kids..."stinky!"

5 Comments:

Blogger Jordan's Dad said...

Adorable without a doubt! But might not go over so well at the pre-school interview...

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a valid point, jordan's dad. I happen to know someone at the Town Farm school and I know for a fact that they frown upon such language.

RALPH

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kristen,
that is absalutley adorable!!!!,
sorry that i don't know how to spell absalutely!!!man i can just imagine her saying that!!!""STINKY""


""STINKY""
MADELINE

3:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

a two syllable word as her first! That rocks!

11:46 AM  
Blogger Jordan's Dad said...

Update!
Update!
Update!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home