Thursday, March 16, 2006

Setting the record straight


Apparently, some are of the view that I was expressing a certain level of disappointment with my husband in my inaugural blog. For the record, I was NOT. How can you be disappointed with someone who lessened his out-of-the home workload to stay home and take care of your beautiful daughter? Who gets up day in and day out to greet dirty diapers and endless rounds of "Guess How Much I Love You" and "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" with a smile on his face? Who works nights, weekends and many a nap time to get his out-of-the home work done but still finds time to make sauce from scratch, pick up a movie and a bottle of wine and create an in-the-apartment while the baby sleeps "date-night" extradorinaire. No, I was not trying to critique B's ability to keep up the graceannperkins.com website - I was and am trying to take a little something off his overloaded plate. So, if I didn't phrase it right the first time, I apologize. Here's to B - the best daddy a little 1 year old could have and the best husband any mommy could ask for.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice backpedaling there K.

My guess is that between work, taking care of Grace, cooking and everything else, the dad probably doesn't have much time to be insulted.

You both are doing great. Grace is awesome.

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home