Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Finally...

Finally Grace has reached toddlerhood and I have taken over the reigns on the picture posting. My husband, Brandon ("B"), has had to shoulder the brunt of the picture sharing thus far, and needless to say, many have become annoyed at his lax attitude about the whole thing. So, I have decided to try and help (not that I will be able to do a better job, but hard to do much worse -- sorry, B). So, I will occassionally put some pictures up of Grace living the life of a toddler and her parents (who are trying desparately to make sure she lives a happy and healthy life and doesn't choke on a "cookie" - aka, sugary nuggets from hell; hit her head on anything and everything sharp or firm; stumble upon some seemingly inocuous weapon of destruction and use it to poke her eye out, etc.). In the end, I will without a doubt fail to amuse you with the stories of our too hectic lives, or forget about this blog altogether, but for now...please enjoy some recent and not so recent pictures of my heart and soul. She's 13 months and counting.















The city girl playing in the hallway.










Playing at Gymboree.











At her first birthday with her Grandpa.










And, Grace at the park "loving" the swing and her mommy snapping picture after picture of her March day in the sun.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jordan's Dad said...

Adorable pics! Interesting, ummmmmm... commentary. Dont worry, the bar is set low. You cannot disappoint. Only delight.

- Grace's Boyfriend's Dad.

6:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, the best advice I got was to just post pictures and not worry about the commentary so much. Of course I tend to ignore that advice and post "epic" narratives, but that's just me.

Bring on the pictures!

-Grace's boyfriend's mom.

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, so instead of reviewing Sfst docs I have been examining this new blog phenon thing you next generation parents have embraced. Very cool way to share. I'm sure by next week you will have figured out how Grace can put voice messages on here too.
How does this compare to the virtual photo albums by Kodak, etc.?

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home