Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Quick!

Before the new year is upon us, I need to close up 2008. I have two days left to do that, so here goes. November was a huge month for us.

There was time spent with friends and cousins at the Taste of the Town:















































A five year anniversary celebrated with special friends and a birthday!
















Special time with Daddy:
































Grace started packing a lunch and "staying" at school (until 2:45 that is):
















And last, but not least, a fantastic Thanksgiving complete with trip to Disney and lots of special family time that deserves a post of its own...















1 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

I'm just seeing these now. Nice pics! We had a great time with you guys then too!

Add a subscription link to your blog so that I can add it to my igoogle page so that I don't miss anymore posts.

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home