Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Farewell to Summer...

As our preschool days are upon us (more to follow on that little milestone), I thought I would recap our summer vacation - minus our one big summer trip that doesn't take place for a few more weeks (but which we anxiously await!).

This summer was filled with lots of hard work on the house...


And on our swimming lessons (Grace is now an unbelievable swimmer!)...




Family...

(Nanny & the Uncles)

(Grace & Grandma)

(Grace and cousins Kendall & Haley)

Friends...
(Katie & MacKenzie, our comrades of summer fun!)



Lots of kisses...






Food...


food...


and more food...


Football games (Go Canes!)...



Summer music classes...


Competitive pool sports...




And general silliness...




Grace seems to be growing up so fast. It is amazing to me that she is 5 days into her first school experience. I don't know how this time warp happened or how I can make it stop (and even reverse itself!), but I do know that I have really enjoyed spending my days with Grace. We have been on quite an adventure together and I only hope that if she remembers any of it, she will think of it as fun times.






1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWWW looks like the Perkins had A BLAST ! ! ! Grace you are sooo adorable !!

The Wipps

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home