Thursday, October 12, 2006

Grace's New Ride

Some of you are not going to believe this but, I actually entered an office football pool and won! That's right. Me! I got a "card" for the weekly pool, looked up the teams to figure out who was favored and who was playing at home, and then picked the winners of all 14 games. Then I had to correctly guess the winner of the Monday night game plus identify the correct combined score without going over. With a bit of help from a little birdie I know, I correctly guessed that Denver would beat Baltimore at Mile Hile Stadium because the Broncos would be used to the altitude. Ha!

Anyway, my good fortune resulted in some hefty prize money which I evenly split up among my little family. Grace, Brandon and I each got a third. Here's what Grace got with her cut...


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Aunt Kristen,

Did you get those amazing shoes with your share of the money?


Lydia

7:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those are great shoes! And I can barely believe you've got the ability to wear them while pushing Grace in her new toy. Superwoman!

BTW, when Jeff told me you won the office pool, I did a double take. I had no idea the hidden talents you possessed!

S

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home