Monday, October 09, 2006

Our Girl Is Growing Up!

Before, Grace needed help climbing up to the slide. In fact, Brandon or I would skip the stairs altogether and just plop her on the top of the slide to expedite things. Now look at her...

















And check out how she can "ride" her car now. Of course, her Daddy devised a way to pull her along without hurting his back --- isn't he a genuis?















Oh and the tiara thing was her idea - not mine! She would not take it off the entire day. Here she is wearing it upside down and loving it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I can't take this cuteness overload. And I love that Grace is wearing a tiara. I mean, really, how many times does a girl get to wear one of these things in her life? Not enough, I say.

She looks adorable.

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristen Grace is completely ADORABLE!!!! I can't believe how fast they grow up!!!I mean one day your holding them on your hip and the next day they're walking....So unbelievable!!!!!
The Wipps
A.K.A the Wippermans

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home