Saturday, June 21, 2008

Spring Recap!



On the first official day of summer, I thought it about time to do a Spring Recap.

We start with cool ocean breezes...



Grandma's Birthday!






Mother's Day...



Complete with a beautiful breakfast at Grace's school (in an adorable dress - thank you Steph!)...



















Where I got to observe Grace doing the work she loves...



















Grace also learned how to dive for sticks this spring...



And we went to Disney, but I think that deserves a post of its own.

Grace has developed a true love of butter (I hear it runs in the family). And so I end on Grace's delicious looking face smeared with butter from breakfast.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great Spring recap K! Grace and you both look gorgeous! I can't wait to see you in person this week!!!! Yay!!!

S

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grace is looking more and more like you. I love the top picture of her - she is so adorable.

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home