Friday, January 04, 2008

Christmas Part II

Twas the night before Christmas...

...the stockings were hung...


...the tree was dead...



..and here's Grace in black velvet pants, Christmas Eve blouse with grosgrain ribbon, and blue sparkle FLIP FLOPS WITHOUT the beautiful (and pricey) red and green raw silk sash I bought because, well - because she is 2 and 3/4 and refuses to let me dress her up like my little doll anymore...


And here she first thing Christmas morning, having little idea what awaits her in the living room:


..but excited to find out...


Two seconds later we were into it...


...and "it" took us all morning and even part of the afternoon.


We had to take a bike break, of course:


And then give every toy its fair shake before proceeding onto the next...



Stockings were the most fun!


Beads...



Boas in our favorite shade...


Santa was certainly good to us!



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute pics. And I love that you referenced the "'O' Face" below. Can't wait until you figure out what that means! ;-)

Tell Brandon to get his tolerance up so you guys can come up for a visit.

RALPH

5:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Kristen,

great pictoral. I love the way you did the mantle. I can't believe Grace is riding a bike. I'm in awe.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home