Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Party, Grace!

Although I still CAN'T BELIEVE that Grace is turning 2, I could not let my denial of the inevitable infringe upon my party planning...so, we decided to celebrate this amazing birthday at the Children's Museum of the Arts in Soho (see Sadaf's blog if you need the link to that one!) for a fun day of old friends (and they are old, I tell ya!)...
















young friends...




















picture frame making...















and best of all -- birthday cake...















As you can see, Mommy and Daddy still can't believe their eyes. Their tiny baby is TWO!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Grace! This is Rachel, your babysitter from the summer! What a great party, and I love that it's at an art museum! I check out the bog every once in a while to see how you guys are, I think about you often, and I'm sorry I've been so poor at keeping in touch, school is quite consuming. It looks like Grace is doing great, and I love that she's doing art! My best wishes to her, and I hope you're all doing well.

Thinking of you in Seattle,

Rachel Kotkin

10:01 PM  
Blogger loving parents said...

Happy Birthday Grace! You are such a cutie! Love, Emil, Justine and John (loyal remote Grace followers)

3:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Grace! Loved the artwork the kids did. What a great place for kids and a party.

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O GRACIE TWO!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT WOW YOUR GROWING UP SO FAST!!!!
LOOKS LIKE A FUN B-DAY PARTY!!!

MADELINE WIPPERMAN

5:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It was a super birthday party! And Grace looked like such a doll in her rockin' birthday dress. Thanks for having us over!

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home