Monday, May 15, 2006

A Day in the Life of Grace...

She drinks from her Daddy's cup:



She colors with a vengeance:



And she swing dances with her Mommy:



I think she has lots of fun! As a side note, you may have noticed my little library assembled on the side of the blog. These are books that we read with Grace. Thought I would share the titles with those of you out there who have toddlers (and who have had toddlers). I would love to get some suggestions to add to our collection - so send them on. Thanks, Sadaf for the great library idea. Check out Jordan's mommy's blog - www.njmonkey.blogspot.com - for what Sadaf reads in her spare time ;-). Oh - and here's a picture of her beautiful little boy. I think he'd make a nice son-in-law one day:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I like the idea of arranging marraiges before they can even talk. Very old school. I bet my mom would approve.

As far as books, "we" are very into "Mr. Brown Can Moo, can you?"

"Way Down Deep, in the Deep, Blue Sea," by Jan Peck."

and of course, the inimitable, "Goodnight Moon," which I now can recite from memory, in case we ever lose the book, or Jordan turns the pages too fast for me to keep up with the text.

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O SO CUTE.....
WELL WE LOVE THE PERKINS VERY DEARLY...

THE WIPPERMANS

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe she will be the next picasso.
She is tops in my book .
love Aunt Jules

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home